You can easily change the IP address for Motorola MH7022s using the WebUI.
1. Connect to the Motorola network, either by WiFi or plugging an ethernet cable into the LAN port of the unit and connecting it to your computer.
2. Using a web browser, navigate to 192.168.1.1.
3. The username will be
admin. Enter the password found on the back label of your Router and click the Login button.
4. Within the Basic Setup menu, you should see the Internet Connection section. Change the Connection Type to Static IP from the drop-down.
5. Enter your IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, and DNS Servers.
6. Click Save to store your configuration.
If you have any additional questions about the Motorola MH7022s, please reach out to our Customer Success team using the chat or send an email to email@example.com.