To reset your GL.iNet B1300 (ZM.1), please do the following steps.
- Unplug the router from both power and internet
- Plug the router into power and wait 2 minutes for it to fully power on (but leave internet unplugged)
- With the buttons facing you press and hold the left button until the lights start flashing quickly - keep holding it for another 20 seconds
- Release the left button and let the router reboot and fully power on ~ about 2 minutes
- Plug in the ethernet
- Confirm you can connect to the default SSID
Resetting the GL.iNet (ZM.1) will remove previous configurations, such as mesh, but will keep the Minim Agent installed on the router. The router will be ready to be redeployed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.