Service providers have the ability to invite subscribers to have access to their Minim device using the Minim App. To learn more about the app, click here.
Adding Mobile Users
Minim Care Portal
- Navigate to the customer's account in the Minim Care Portal.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click the Invite Mobile User button.
- Enter the email address of the new user and click the Invite button to save.
- An email will be sent to the user to set up their new mobile account. They will need to download the app and log into it.
If the new user does not receive the invitation email or does not accept the invitation within 2 days of it being sent, try one of the following methods. Click on the envelope to the right of the user's email address. A pop-up will appear giving two options to use to re-invite the user.
- Generating Invitation will provide a new link to be provided to the user.
- Re-invite Mobile User will re-send the invitation by email to the use.
Adding additional users from the Minim App
More than one user can access the network using the Minim App. A subscriber can have the service provider go through the process above to invite more users, or they can create a new account using the app. Please note, this process is specific to accounts set up after the primary user has already claimed the router.
- Connect a mobile device to the Wi-Fi of the Minim enabled router
- Within the Minim App, sign-up for an account
- Accept the terms and conditions (there should be three pages of this)
- Tap the Set up a new router button
- When asked for a QR code, tap the No button
- Tap the Next button on the next screen
- When asked to connect to the router, confirm the mobile device is connected to the SSID of the Minim router. Proceed with tapping I'm already connected.
- A page will display stating the router has already been claimed (this is ok). Tap the Request Access button.
The primary user on the account will need to approve the new user's access. An email will be sent to the primary user's email address with a link to grant access. The request will also be accessible in the Minim app for the primary account holder
Removing Mobile Users
This capability is available only when there are two or more users listed. To remove a user, click on the red X at the end of the row of the email. Please note, mobile users cannot be removed using the Minim App at this time. A request to revoke access to a user must be fulfilled using the Minim Care Portal.
If you need help, or have suggestions on how to make our documentation better, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.