The GL.iNet B1300 is a dual-band concurrent 802.11ac router (2.4GHz and 5GHz). This router has a smaller range and is best for apartments or homes up to 800 sq. ft.
The GL.iNet B1300 supports mesh, which can aid service providers in covering large areas.
256 MB of RAM make the B1300 an IoT workhorse, comfortably supporting an IoT load of up to 25 devices.
Stats and figures:
- MSRP: $89.99
- Average Amazon review: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- Ideal house size: 800 sqft
- Ideal IoT workload: 11-25 connected devices
Minim Installation Process
- Purchase pre-configured hardware from DoubleRadius
- Purchase pre-configured hardware from Minim
- Purchase from OEM or distributor and self-install Minim with our flasher utility – contact us for more details